The Interregional plateform for exchange and cooperation for cultural development
Interregional Platform (IP) aims to facilitate networking and conduct interregional pro- jects in the eld of performing arts:
- Artist Mobility;
- Cultural action and project support;
- Territory development;
- Art Education;
- Networking and sharing of tools,services and projects;
- Sharing of methodologies, ideas,experiences.
It includes regional structures (performing arts agencies, regional observatories, Voice Missions) to which the State and/or the Region have given a cultural development mission (support, consultation, mediation, information, training, observation, etc.).
Its actions are re ected in particular by exchanges, meetings, seminars, training sessions and publications.
The professionals in charge of actions concerning the voice come together in a work group within the Interregional platform.
(Voice group) and thus have led several joint projects:
- Inventory of choral practices in France (2007);
- Research and publication of “the teaching of singing: which skills for which professions?” (2009);
- Survey on “the economy of choirs” (2010);
- European Project “LEO Sings! the diversity of singing practices in Europe” (2013-2015).
Interregional Platform is a place where members can produce a comprehensive collective intelligence, advancing training and information by opening a broader perspective on national and international discussions and public policy issues.
Interregional platform is member of
- IETM – International network for performing arts
- European Music Council (EMC), groupement regional du Conseil International de la Musique (IMC)
AFPC – EVTA France
Association française de professeur de chant